Correction: June 9, 2016: A previous version of this story misstated that John Marshall was designed as a middle school. The school was originally a high school although it has served as a middle school.
Next Up In Leadership & Management
- To safely reopen schools, Indiana district leveraged public health relationship
- Why police at some Indiana schools may lack training to be on campus
- Tutoring, tech support, therapy: How parents want IPS to spend millions in COVID aid
- Push for $40,000 minimum teacher salary in Indiana puts pressure on rural districts
- ‘Deceived’: Indianapolis charter school pitch left out lawsuits, touted questionable college degrees
- This Indianapolis principal wants to prepare students for jobs that don’t exist yet
Sign up for the newsletter Chalkbeat Indiana
Sign up for our newsletter.
The COVID-19 outbreak is changing our daily reality
Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to providing the information families and educators need, but this kind of work isn't possible without your help.